Tuesday, July 28, 2009

thank you!

im always very lazy to update my blog.

now, im doing this to thank those who celebrated my birthday with me (my present classmates- peiching, jeff, kheaseng, zhixiang, winsam, kinyew, xinyong, annie, yensan, yixuan, jingting, yanthong, ning; and my high school friends!!), those who wished me a happy birthday, and those who specially posted a note to wish me here ( hazel, peiching, jeff, ping, liuyan)

thanks for doing all these. i really appreciate it so much!
haha...
btw, sorry for disappointing u all. sorry to have distress u all for not being able to carry on with my original plan- apartment stay, as i promised. but u know laa, this was due to..what st.anne's activity in penang.

and...thanks for all the gifts i've received. i really like the 'best friend award' form jeff,winsam & kheaseng; the shirt and all the snacks from hooiping & leeping =.=, the chocolate from kinyew; the toilet bowl from anngie =.=; the red wine from wentze; a cute keychain from phyllis, a necklace to bring luck from shuling, a bracelet/ bangle? with my name on it =D from dolphin loke, maomao, eefang, aieshan, joeyen & demmi; a cake from my aunt; a clip for books with my name carved on it from xinyong =D; a set of breakfast prepared by liling for my birthday; and last but not least, a photo album with photos of me, huisien and jay from huisien! thanks again!!!

peiching, u dont need to sorry for not able to come to my bday celebration (i knw u r sick! haha)
hooiping, u din write me a letter this year =.= haha
sis ping, u not yet but me a present!! :( yet, u already gave alan a nike football as present for his 30th july birthday!!!!! wei, my birthday came 1st laaaaaa! u owe me yaa =) haha
hoeyjia, u can actually post the present to me =.=

ok..overall, it was a happy birthday! my 19th birthday!!! im old enough to think more wisely now. im old enough to make my own decision. im old enough to only start to be hardworking now. im old enough to stop my negative attitudes...

yes, i need to change in order to succeed, in order to achive and fulfill my dreams!!!! God Bless Me!!!! hahaah

No comments:

Post a Comment